Physically impossible to buy Appsheet higher tier lisences

We USED TO be a Appsheet re-seller partner, before. But Google changed criteria in terms of who could be able to re-sale appsheet licenses. Last occasion, the potential customer jump over to us, asking they wish to buy enterprise appsheet licences from us. We replied that currently we are not able to do that, as google (ex.appsheet) change the partner programme as they want. So asked them to contact with Google sales directly.\

What they got from the Google sales, the Appsheet is not core-services, so they are not sure what to do. 

Obviously and honestly their answer is what we expected, due to less commitment to Appshee as Google workspace product. Annoying.

Again, I never surprised. I ever see the hundreds of threads where the users are asking if Appsheet sales to reply to the query, but never being answerers. 

Not sure if the Appsheet team is doing business not for commercial reasons but for other resons......

5 10 368
10 REPLIES 10

Without efforrt to buy the enterprise appshee license, our customer was in attempt to buy core. They are google workpace enterprise standard license.  They are attemp to to buy core from Appsheet web. The credit card went through, but faild to buy as possibly they are on google workspace users. 

Contacted to the support, who claim to buy the same core licences from Google Workspace admin page. They attempted. Rejected. The alert is asking, please buy from partner.....

This is another example Google is making difficult for everything, even for buy the licenses.

Natullay our customers are at all, as we are . Not sure what to do to solve the problem.

Our potential clients gets contacted with "partner" (we are not sure who they are, but probably G.workspace partner?), but they are also not sure what to do.

What is more: There are customers which signed contracts before Google Cloud times. They want now to pay for the next year and there is a problem with that. The sales team is not available. How we can deal with no responding support?

I think partners should do more. But we need information.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Escalated, but don't hold your breath.

Koichi,

My team is looking into this. I will make sure some gets back to you on this shortly. Can you drop an email with your company/partner registration details in GCP/AppSheet - vikasan@google.com and cc @SantiagoU 

Hi there. This is Santiago from the AppSheet team. Steve. Thank you for the escalation. No need to hold breath. 

Koichi, if your customer tried to contact sales and their reps told them that they cannot help them we need to address it internally. Can you contact me directly via message for us to identify where the problem in the process is?

Wojchiech. Same in your situation. In any of these instances you should be getting a response and should be able to renew and purchase the licenses required. Can you contact me directly? 

Thank you Santiago.

Hi @SantiagoU 

Our potential clients managed to get the licenses through their contact (we understand they directly query to Google Workspace help / support desk here in Japan) and they were advised like that.

Those story is just we only heard from them, where we could not extend our help.

Thank you for clarifying Koichi. It seems that the issue may be in this particular situation that they need to order their licenses through the partner that sold them their workspace licenses. It's also possible that at the time the partner didn't have the ability or knowledge on how to add-on Workspace licenses online. 

That is possible the google workspace partner (who sold the Google workspace lisences) does not know how to deal with Appsheet license.  But what we also heard was they queried not through the re-sale partner, but directly queried to Google suppport desk then end up like that.

Thank you Koichi. To be able to better help on that last part (Google support unable to help the customer, please contact me directly so we can identify the issue and make sure the teams have the info needed) it also seems the partner needs better knowledge on how to transact with AppSheet

Sure, thanks Santiago . Will do. Have a great weekend. 

Top Labels in this Space