Pictorgram in cards view

Hello everyone,

I have two tables with a one-to-many relationship: a [client] has many [projects]. In the [client] table the logo of the company is stored as attribute.

In the UX I have created a card view for the [projects] and want to add the logo of the client as pictogram in this view. Is that even possible, as I can select only the attributes from the table [projects]?

Thx. Robert 

Solved Solved
1 3 47
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If understanding of your requirement is correct, please add a virtual column in the [Projects] table called say [Customer Logo P] with an expression something like

[Ref Column in Project Table].[Customer Logo C]

Where [Customer Logo C] is the image column name in the "Client Table' that contains the customer logo.

Now you can use the column [Customer Logo P] to set as the image column in the Card view of the "Projects"  table.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

If understanding of your requirement is correct, please add a virtual column in the [Projects] table called say [Customer Logo P] with an expression something like

[Ref Column in Project Table].[Customer Logo C]

Where [Customer Logo C] is the image column name in the "Client Table' that contains the customer logo.

Now you can use the column [Customer Logo P] to set as the image column in the Card view of the "Projects"  table.

Thx Suvrutt,

didn't know it was that easy ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thc. - Robert

You are welcome. I missed attaching the relevant article on the dereferencing technique that we used in the expression Ref Column in Project Table].[Customer Logo C]

Please do go through as it is very useful in pulling column values from the referenced tables.

Dereference expressions - AppSheet Help

Top Labels in this Space