Picture

Capture d’écran 2022-12-28 184223.jpgHello

I want to make a presentation page with a photo but I can't load it.
Indeed I have the exclamation point every time I try to load the image
Help me

Solved Solved
0 12 356
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Since you're using files stored on Google Drive, ensure you're using the right syntax and sharing settings for showing via an app.

View solution in original post

I suggest post screenshots of your view configuration, your table columns configuration, and your data source table. Someone may be able to detect the issue and offer advice.

I don't know with certainty what's wrong. My best advice is to follow the instructions I already linked to a couple time. It looks like you haven't done that--maybe you've done steps 1 and 2, but your URL looks different than the example in step 3.

1. Share File
  2. Change Permissions
  3. Generate Link

12 REPLIES 12

Ensure your table has an image column, ensure that column is populated, and select that column for the view's Image property where your screenshot shows you currently have selected "none".

I Try it

I want to make like your exemple "shift scheduling" 

many thanks but i don't find the solution and i'm sur is so easyCapture d’écran 2022-12-28 194626.jpg

Since you're using files stored on Google Drive, ensure you're using the right syntax and sharing settings for showing via an app.

IS NOT WORKING I NEED HELP 

I Make the adress of the picture form the Drive but nothing 

I suggest post screenshots of your view configuration, your table columns configuration, and your data source table. Someone may be able to detect the issue and offer advice.

Many thanks

10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg14.jpg

For the image URL, it looks like you're still using the file's Google Drive link rather than the transformed direct image link.

@dbaum wrote:

ensure you're using the right syntax and sharing settings

I don't see how to do

But no 

Sorry 

What's wrong?

17.jpg16.jpg15.jpg14.jpg

I don't know with certainty what's wrong. My best advice is to follow the instructions I already linked to a couple time. It looks like you haven't done that--maybe you've done steps 1 and 2, but your URL looks different than the example in step 3.

1. Share File
  2. Change Permissions
  3. Generate Link

It's Working 

MANY MANY THANKS

Help Me

14.jpg12.jpg

11.jpg10.jpg

Top Labels in this Space