Pivot Table / Summary table

Hey Guys....

I have this "problem" with an specific app that I don´t know if it is possible to solve on appsheet.

I have a database with all the orders from a company (It means 2.000 records a week of orders and modifications to those orders) In here, there is no problem...

What I'm trying to archieve is create an other table (like a pivot Table) that summarizes the data by product, Because in the app the user only need to se that summary and ad 1 value.

Photos:

Juan_Camilo_Sie_1-1645812860592.png

This is the order table. As you can see, I have multiples rows for the same product.

I need to take that repeated product and add the total amount of bunches, and that's what I want to show to the user, (Pivot Table)

Juan_Camilo_Sie_2-1645813017727.png

So, The user in the app can see this table and add the last value (Real) and then I can Compare Order Vs Real

Thanks in advance, any help or Idea can help me a lot !!!

0 3 169
3 REPLIES 3

Do you have a Products table? 

Yes I have

In your Orders table you should have a ref column pointing to the Products table. This ref column should contain the values of the key column of the Products table, not the names of the products.

When you have this setup, for every product, AppSheet will generate a reverse-reference virtual column named: Related Orders, in the Product table. You can use this column in a view to show the related orders of a particular product and you can also include it in relevant expressions. 

For example, below expression will give you the sum of bunches for a product: 

SUM([Related Orders][Bunches])

___

List Dereference | AppSheet Help Center 

Top Labels in this Space