Plan and track montly payment

Hello everyone !

I'm building a personal app for my Business. In this app, I need to be able to start a new monthly payment for a client and track those payments. 

For example:

If I sell services for 2400e, and the client decides to split the payment for 100 euros per month, I need to be able to set up this payment for 24 consecutive months. After that, it would be interesting for me to find a way to check payments (with button). So I can track the client paid month 1, month 2, month 3, but still needs to pay month 4 and the others. 

I was thinking about an agenda to set up the payments but it's not going to be an excellent way to track them if, hopefully, I get a lot of them (payments to track)!

I am looking for the best base to start this and would really appreciate anyone helping.

Have a good week-end !

Ben

0 2 111
2 REPLIES 2

What have you done so far? Or are you just drafting it at the moment?

The app is more complete, I am building the other part at the moment.

I do have a form into my website. A form where clients answer questions about branding. I created webhook for it to connect with my spreadsheets. I can now read this data into my app. Next step is to be able to transform this into an estimate, with pricing. If the client accepts, I turn it into a bill. I can do all of these. But if we added some web maintenance with monthly payment, it's a whole different thing. I already have difficulties tracking only 5 of them.. I need an app to help me.

I did build in the past an App for Animals hospitalisation. For some animals, we needed to set up an agenda for their medications. Example : Animal need to take a med every 3 days for 3 weeks.

I did set that up perfectly with the help of Appsheet's community. It works with a grouped action to add a new "medication plan". Like this :

Action 1

Elleusiv_0-1653068787697.png

Action 2

Elleusiv_1-1653068855491.png

Action 3

Elleusiv_2-1653068879359.png

Grouped Action :
1. add across dates: add to copies
2. add across dates: increment copies done
3. add across dates: repeat

It has a controls table.

Should I work the same way ?