Platform Limits

I have just read a document about Platform limits, I really don’t remember reading it before:

Question:

1. How as an App creator, I can track this EVENT usage?

2. Is the monthly limits also applicable to the App creator? for example deleting rows, what would happen if the app creator tries to delete rows but events per user license per month quota reached the monthly limits?

3. For add/update/delete performed by the app, is it count towards each row or for each cell?

Thanks for explanation on this.

Here is the reference.

28 83 5,670
83 REPLIES 83

As you can see, this is an interesting topic. I will reinforce something Santiago said — we are identifying generous usage limits based on actual usage statistics so that it is not something 99%+ of our customers need to be concerned about nor any our current customers like all of you with legitimate use cases.

We continue to have unlimited apps in the Premium/Pro plans just as we did before. There is no cause for alarm. This will be a clarification of the current model, not any kind of fundamental change. In the low probabaility event there turns out to be a problem with one of your, we’ll discuss it and learn how to adjust around it.

So please do not be thinking about restructuring your apps or any such. Enjoy the weekend and we’ll try to create less drama next week :]

Thank you @praveen for the guidance.

Ha, ha what do you expect when Google becomes involved. You just have you suck it up. Who owns rules!

However, the costly fee for accessing data sources has been removed and this too was unannounced. I am not sure whether those who were paying realize they no longer have to incur such costs.

Man, this cost me almost an hour since I read the whole thing at 11PM and was very upset at first…
Glad to see it wasn’t the problem we might have thought at first.
Also glad I was not so deep into the community at that time as I was learning a lot diving the help page. It would have been 2 days instead of 1 hour
Well, it was worth it and …

PS: BTW, this is the new link to the info:

Top Labels in this Space