Please Help for subexpressions must be Yes/No conditions

Please Help

When I use the below one it’s working.

SUM(SELECT(Daily Distribution[Regular Added],OR(AND([Date]>= [Start Date], [Date] <= [End Date],[Branch]=[Outlet]), AND([Date]>= [Start Date], [Date] <= [End Date],[Outlet]=“Total”))))

But, When I going to marge the formula for my below 3 condition its shows subexpressions must be Yes/No conditions.

OR(
SUM(SELECT(Daily Distribution[Regular Added],OR(AND([Date]>= [Start Date], [Date] <= [End Date],[Branch]=[Outlet]), AND([Date]>= [Start Date], [Date] <= [End Date],[Outlet]=“Total”)))),

SUM(SELECT(Daily Distribution[Waste 65],OR(AND([Date]>= [Start Date], [Date] <= [End Date],[Branch]=[Outlet]), AND([Date]>= [Start Date], [Date] <= [End Date],[Outlet]=“Total”)))),

SUM(SELECT(Daily Distribution[Closing 65],OR(AND([Date]>= [Start Date], [Date] <= [End Date],[Branch]=[Outlet]), AND([Date]>= [Start Date], [Date] <= [End Date],[Outlet]=“Total”)))))

Please help me.

0 1 72
1 REPLY 1

What’s the criteria to need a sum from [Regular Added] vs [Waste 65] vs [Closing 65]?
Because you are wraping 3 SUM() which returns numbers with an OR() that expects Y/N

Top Labels in this Space