Please help! Wanto to move the money from one account to another

Hi! I have a dashboard that has a virtual column called "Valor ventas Total", this sums the total sales. Now, I have the sales in differente accounts, for example, cash, bank account, Paypal, etc.

I want to move the money from one account to another (from cash to Bank account, i.e.), how do I do that, I need some hint, taking into account that I have a google sheet formula that Sums the values from the differente accounts:

Brenda_Karina_G_0-1647370833585.pngBrenda_Karina_G_1-1647370886145.png

Solved Solved
0 4 110
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

OK, there more than one way. 
If youโ€™d like to preserve your current data structure and sheet formulas, Iโ€™d add two lines in Ventas with a product name ajusteCuenta for example, like this:

• importe: (- 500), cuenta: Banco
  • importe: +500, cuenta: Efectivo

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

The question is: how would you reconcile the data afterwards? If for example you have 1.000โ‚ฌ in sales with cash payments and 4.000โ‚ฌ with bank payments, and you move say 500โ‚ฌ from one account to another, how would you reconcile las ventas detrรกs? 

Wouldnโ€™t it be better to just change the payment type of relevant ventas? 

Hi Joseph, "The question is: how would you reconcile the data afterwards? If for example you have 1.000โ‚ฌ in sales with cash payments and 4.000โ‚ฌ with bank payments, and you move say 500โ‚ฌ from one account to another, how would you reconcile" That's exactly what I want.  As you say after, I dont' see viable because I'd had to go sale after sale changing the type of account.

OK, there more than one way. 
If youโ€™d like to preserve your current data structure and sheet formulas, Iโ€™d add two lines in Ventas with a product name ajusteCuenta for example, like this:

• importe: (- 500), cuenta: Banco
  • importe: +500, cuenta: Efectivo

Great idea! Thank you very much

Top Labels in this Space