Please, looking for help with flow and logic with app..

fsk
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

Hello, 
I am self educating with AppSheet, and I am sorry to bother you guys, but I am stucked for few weeks already and cant get over this : 
Building app in AppSheet as software for Wrecking Yard - when new crashed car arrived, someone with this app in phone will Add new car in app - > brand, model, year, vin, gearing, etc (basic info), and then save with button Next. 
This will lead to parts section, when user choose between Exterior, Interior and Motor parts (buttons), and Exterior will lead to Mask, Rims, Mirrors, chassis etc, Interior to Lightpacks, seats, ac, controlboard etc, and motor parts ..well just motor parts (motor, axis etc).
I have already thinked out how to make visible part types for its category (as described before) but i want to make it work like this : Push one of Ext, Int, Mot - launch (or next page or whatever), wizard which will guide user thru the few parts for its category and what is only neccesarry is take photo, so after press Exterior button, it opens new form with word Mask and button for upload or take photo. When photo is added, pressing Next will save Mask image and move to step 2 what is page Rims with only button to upload or shoot rims, etc...
I want not to be able to upload ten masks for one car, just exactly one image to one part type..
I am sorry for this is not actually understandable when i read it now, i am here to provvide more info for possible saviors. 
Have a great day  

0 0 60
0 REPLIES 0
Top Labels in this Space