Points System Based on Task Execution - HELP ME

Hello everyone, I use the application to control tasks, in app, the employee selects several production orders and starts the time of a task, then he uses another action to finish the time of this task.

This time record is used to calculate the average time executed per task and I also use it to create a bonus system, if the employee executes in excellent time.

I have two virtual columns to calculate the points. The first one calculates how many orders were selected to be performed.

*** Production orders are not executed individually ***

Usually they are executed together and I use the following formula to find out how many production orders were selected at the time they were executed.

My problem happens when there is no synchrocinity in the time stamp and the calculation goes wrong. The formula I use to know how many production orders have been selected is:

count(
filter(
fรกbrica, [Tarefa_inicio]=[_THISROW].[Tarefa_inicio]
)
)

START A JOB

FINISH A JOB

CALC

USED FORMULAS:

1- COUNT ORDERS SELECTED TO PERFORMED
count(filter(fรกbrica, [Tarefa_inicio]=[_THISROW].[Tarefa_inicio]))

2- AVARAGE TIME
(TOTALMINUTES([Tarefa_fim]-[Tarefa_inicio]))/[qtd_artes_sub]

3- POINTS REWARD
ifs((and([job2]=โ€œArteโ€,[tempo_arte] <= 1)), โ€œ2โ€,true, โ€œ0โ€)

Thanks for helping, does anyone have a suggestion for this issue?

0 2 168
2 REPLIES 2

If understanding of your requirement is correct, essentially the issue is - various rows of the column [Tarefa_fim] update with slightly different value of timestamp because you have several row update actions on the table fรกbrica
You are basically looking for a solution of updating the timestamp with one common value.

If so, you could add a DateTimeStamp column in the parent table Joia Request called say [Update fรกbricaTimeStamp]

Set this column to NOW() in the action โ€œ0-2-1โ€

Now , please update column [Tarefa_fim] in the referenced action โ€œatualiza data do fimโ€ of action โ€œ0-2-2โ€ with an expression of
[Reference Column of Table Joia Request in Table fรกbrica].[Update fรกbricaTimeStamp]

This should capture one single timestamp from the parent table.

Perfect your solutions.

Thank you so much

Top Labels in this Space