Poner dos columnas como etiqueta

Hola!

Hay alguna forma de poner mas de una columna como etiqueta? El objetivo es que en una columna de un formulario, que está referenciada a una tabla productos, estos se puedan buscar por el nombre o por el código del producto.

Si no fuera posible. ¿Se les ocurre otra forma de resolverlo? (es necesario que esa columna del formulario sea del tipo Ref)

Solved Solved
1 4 608
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

It is not possible to have more than one (textual) label column.

Perhaps add a virtual column that generates a textual value that includes both the product name and product code, then use that column as the label?

View solution in original post

For the official "label" toggles - you can only have two:

1. An image type
  2. A non-image type

You can have both, but one has to be a graphic and the other some words.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to combine two things together into one - create a separate display field for your results.

This is something I do in almost every table I build
  - I'm considering adding something to The Standard Starting Template actually, since I do this in so many of my tables.

Concatenate(
  [Client_Ref].[Client_Name], 
  "[", 
  [Project_Name], 
  "] - {", 
  text([Project_Start_Date], "MM/DD/YY"), 
  "}-{", 
  if(IsBlank([Project_End_Date]), 
    "in progress",
  text([Project_End_Date], "MM/DD/YY")
  ), 
  "}"
)
----------------------------------
RESULT

ClientA[Project X] - {7/22/22}-{in progress}
Concatenate(
  "Step ", 
  [Step_Number], 
  " - ", 
  [Step_Name]
)
---------------------------------------
RESULT

Step 1 - Starting Stuff

Btw, I'm adding an extra column to my tables when I add funtionalities and/or create new apps just for label.

This way there is always going to be a verbose and descriptive field that I can use as the label.

Make sure to understand what this means if you are the kind of person that's always changing how you want your data to look like

4 REPLIES 4

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

It is not possible to have more than one (textual) label column.

Perhaps add a virtual column that generates a textual value that includes both the product name and product code, then use that column as the label?

For the official "label" toggles - you can only have two:

1. An image type
  2. A non-image type

You can have both, but one has to be a graphic and the other some words.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to combine two things together into one - create a separate display field for your results.

This is something I do in almost every table I build
  - I'm considering adding something to The Standard Starting Template actually, since I do this in so many of my tables.

Concatenate(
  [Client_Ref].[Client_Name], 
  "[", 
  [Project_Name], 
  "] - {", 
  text([Project_Start_Date], "MM/DD/YY"), 
  "}-{", 
  if(IsBlank([Project_End_Date]), 
    "in progress",
  text([Project_End_Date], "MM/DD/YY")
  ), 
  "}"
)
----------------------------------
RESULT

ClientA[Project X] - {7/22/22}-{in progress}
Concatenate(
  "Step ", 
  [Step_Number], 
  " - ", 
  [Step_Name]
)
---------------------------------------
RESULT

Step 1 - Starting Stuff

Btw, I'm adding an extra column to my tables when I add funtionalities and/or create new apps just for label.

This way there is always going to be a verbose and descriptive field that I can use as the label.

Make sure to understand what this means if you are the kind of person that's always changing how you want your data to look like

Tal vez no sea la mejor forma, pero incluye una columna adicional, y concatena la información requerida, y colocando esa columna como label. Funciona.

Top Labels in this Space