Populate Enumlist Values in another App

Hi Everyone, I have a Table name called "Staff Docs Register" and "Staff Docs Movement Register" separately. Purpose of this app is to Save the Staff Submitted Documents list names in the "Staff Docs Register" table. After that the Documents might be Retrieved or store again later. So I created separate table called "Staff Docs Movement Register" where i can store the movements as entry.

I made an entry for a staff document submission and the "Submitted Docs" column is in "EnumList". So that i can make multiple docs name entry. I attached image below.

1.png

Now i need to Make Movement Entry in another View or Data Table which is in same app only..

If i make an entry, it show all list of values as a single value that means, I don't have option to choose which document is to be Retrieved. I used SELECT Function in "Staff Docs Movement Register" to Retrieve Staff Id, Staff Name and Docs(enumlist value) from the "Staff Docs Register" Table. I attached image below.

2.png

โ€ƒ

3.png

โ€ƒโ€ƒNow I need to show the documents as list individually for making Movement Register Entry.

Kindly give some ideas. Also i dont want "Ref" option to fetch..

0 1 73
1 REPLY 1

Try SPLIT( SELECT(what you already have), ",")

Top Labels in this Space