Populating a signature from Enumlist selection

Hi,

I have an app for toolbox talks and rather than having everyone complete an entry on each site, I have included an Enumlist so one person can enter it and can select all people on site. I also need to include a signature for each person who is selected which using the drawing type won't allow enough room for say 10 people to sign, then I tried using an image but I can only seem to get that to work if I use Enum rather than Enumlist which won't work because I need to be able to use the multi-select function of Enumlist.

Is there a way to have multiple signatures on one form based on the Enumlist selection?

Thanks

0 1 83
1 REPLY 1

There are many ways to implement this.

Do you need to capture a "fresh" signature each time a person is selected or can you have that person add their signature into the system beforehand and later when they are selected just pull in the signature image?

My recommendation is to use a table to capture the selected persons signature list.  This gives you freedom to add additional attributes to capture such Date Selected or Date Signed.

The easiest approach is to attach the Signature table as a Child table.  Doing so in the proper way will automatically add to the Parent Entry form an Inline table where you can ADD these Signature rows.

For more details on creating table relationships please refer to this article References Between Tables

Pay particular attention to the discuss of Orders and Order Details and carefully review the "Express Ownership Between Tables" section.

Top Labels in this Space