Possible server error

All of my apps are unable to sync from user end and unable to edit from app editor. It has been a while like this, I have tried using different internet connections, different users, and different devices. 

Anyone else getting this error?

Solved Solved
0 9 140
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ok, this error message is not helpful.  However, the Editor is hopefully providing more of a clue.  It shows an error in the Data section indicated by the red dot.  I presume this is being reflected in the "COLABORADORES" table.  Go to that table in the Editor and see if there are any other details.  Follow the red dots.

Screen Shot 2022-10-31 at 4.10.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-31 at 4.17.16 PM.png

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Still unable to load any app.

Now I’m getting server error

hI, EVERYTHING ITS WORKING BY MY SIDE. some questions:

• What is your data source?
  • Are your files open?
  • What message shows?

Everything is from google sheets. No changes have been done recently. 

Getting “Unable to fetch app definition” error. Still unable to use/ edit any of my apps. 

Can you post a screenshot of the error message you are seeing?  Normally this kind of error message comes with an explanation of why there is a problem but it is buried in the error message that seems just to be jargon. 

If you can post an image of it, one of use may be able to help pinpoint the issue.  Most times, this kind of error can be recovered from by the App Creator.

I am getting this error in every single app. I have internet connection (200mbps) and the strange thing is that I also can't save any edits on apps.

Screenshot 2022-10-31 at 12.52.56 p.m..png

Even trying to see the data from the editor gives me an error. The table I'm getting the error in has barely 100 rows and no virtual columns. 

Screenshot 2022-10-31 at 1.51.57 p.m..pngScreenshot 2022-10-31 at 1.49.35 p.m..png

From the editor I get this error:

Screenshot 2022-10-31 at 1.57.41 p.m..png

Ok, this error message is not helpful.  However, the Editor is hopefully providing more of a clue.  It shows an error in the Data section indicated by the red dot.  I presume this is being reflected in the "COLABORADORES" table.  Go to that table in the Editor and see if there are any other details.  Follow the red dots.

Screen Shot 2022-10-31 at 4.10.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-31 at 4.17.16 PM.png

Thanks. They all suddenly started working as usual. I think it was maybe a temporary server error on my end. 

It started out of no action from my side, stayed for about 8 hours and desappeared also without any action taken. 

Top Labels in this Space