Possible text values in a text field (like as google search engine)

Hello everyone, it is possible to create a text type field that allows me to see a series of values in light gray as suggested values but that is not a list but as faded text, so that it does not prompt me to choose an item from the list but only to see them, and that in that field they could write directly and not select.

I would like a series of values to be displayed (as in the google search engine) that I set as possible but not exhaustive and that the user chooses if he wants or continues typing.

I appreciate your answers

0 7 96
7 REPLIES 7

I don't understand what you're asking.

Na coluna, em valores sugeridos, coloque a tabela e a coluna .

Ex: a sua coluna รฉ [nome] da tabela Cliente, do tipo texto. Em valores sugeridos coloque Cliente[nome]. Aparecerรก todos os dados que vocรช digitou anteriormente neste campo e vocรช poderรก inserir novos

Muito obrigado, tentarei em uma hora e escreverei para vocรช, agradeรงo sua resposta.

I think you already know the limits of the platform when it comes to UI, those haven't changed.
You could anyways add Suggested values to a field/column config and those will be filtered when you start typing if that's what you want

Ok, i will try, thanks

are you looking for an autocomplete or something?

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

@Gustavo_Eduardo wrote:

it is possible to create a text type field that allows me to see a series of values in light gray as suggested values but that is not a list but as faded text, so that it does not prompt me to choose an item from the list but only to see them, and that in that field they could write directly and not select.

Nope.

Top Labels in this Space