Possible to make Workflow Emails send as Bcc so recipients don't see all Email Addresses?

Howdy!
Client has requested that all Workflow emails are sent via Bcc, โ€œso that Reply to All can not be abusedโ€. And. since Bcc will not show the recipient all of the other email addresses that the message was also sent to, I like this for security & streamlining reasons.
I see that Cc, & Bcc are available in the WF set up, but is is possible to make Bcc the primary sender for that particular WF?

@LeventK I am adding you to this because I have seen a couple of your suggestions in this area, maybe using AppScript. Iโ€™m not eve sure what is possible, need guidance, TYTY!

"Bcc stands for blind carbon copy which is similar to that of Cc except that the Email address of the recipients specified in this field do not appear in the received message header and the recipients in the To or Cc fields will not know that a copy sent to these address."

TYTY!!

0 2 475
2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

I think you can Just put the app owners email ID or maybe the admin email ID in the TO section and all the other emails in the BCC field.

Also, I think if you want to disable the reply to section, donโ€™t put anything in the Reply to section and all the replyโ€™s will be marked to noreply@appsheet.com instead of the other emails.

OK, l will give that a try. Thank you, Sir!

Top Labels in this Space