Preview image and click on links in the browser image

I want to create images of any size through the application, but the application only showed a preview of the image, and when you clicked on it, they clicked the link to the image on Google’s drive without using the application’s resource to go to the browser

0 6 530
  • UX
6 REPLIES 6

I need a better image created in the application, can it be implemented in the way that I described? Or are there other options?

If you use an image column, would that solve your case?

I do not understand you. In the documentation you write that the application compresses the image up to 600dpi in width, and I need to make the size at least 1200dpi. But there will be a lot of images and in order not to slow down the application, I want only the preview in the application itself, and links to the image with the transition to the browser

You can control the size of your image with the option UX > Options > Image upload size. If you set the option as “Full”, it should do that job… if I understood your request correctly.

Good, but how much will it slow sync? and how to make sure that in the inline view does not show a preview? when a lot of them loaded

When you sync the app, the app won’t download your images (except if you want to work with images when offline). The app downloads them only when you need them… like when you open the Detail view.

If you want to use Deck view with the Inline view, you can remove the image column so it won’t show them.

Top Labels in this Space