Previous Value still showing

Hi,

I have a โ€œStatusโ€ column for entries. I use a Graph to see how many entries I have per status but the legend is showing me a โ€œStatusโ€ headings I have deleted. How do I get rid of these?

As per Image I do not have the โ€œStartedโ€ option anymore but is still showing up on my legend.

3X_d_b_db16c7dd939f99ab277a34fa9446c4e7ba06b00e.png

0 3 85
3 REPLIES 3

I think the chart will continue to show all enum options, whether a record for an option exists or not.If record count is zero for an option, the option will show but in the chart, the count will be zero.

If you do not wish the [Status] โ€œStartedโ€ at all, please delete it from Enum options.

If you wish to display only those statuses where the records are more than zero, please try below

Please create

1. a VC called say [Active Statuses] with an expression something like IFS(IN([Status], UNIQUE(Table Name[Status])), [Status])
  2. A slice called say โ€œActive Statusโ€ with a filter expression ISNOTBLANK([Active Statuses])
  3. Base the chart on this slice โ€œActive Statusโ€ and chart column as [Active Statuses]

A similar requirement before

Hi,

Thanks for your assistance. I think i might have missed something but please see below pictures.

Thank you. Yes, you are correct, you could have missed some step but from just the picture, it is not clear. Were you able to try all the suggested steps?

Top Labels in this Space