Pricing : AppSheet Core and Workspace Business starter

Hi AppSheet community,

I recently saw this post : https://workspaceupdates.googleblog.com/2023/07/appsheet-core-licenses-included-by-default-for-more-...

What I understand is that if I suscribe to Workspace's plan, let's say Business Starter which is at 5.75€/user/month, I'll have AppSheet Core licences included for each user of the workspace. 

Is that correct ? As I currently pay 10€/user/month on AppSheet, did it became more advantagous to use a Workspace plan ?

Solved Solved
0 5 510
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

5 REPLIES 5

Correct 🙂

Banger 😆

One quick thing to remind is that new Workspace customers with AppSheet Core will have the AppSheet Core security setting turned on by default. It comes with a good set of governance policies for a more secured enterprise no-code app platform. If your existing apps might be in violation of those AppSheet Core security governance policies, please be sure to turn it off before transitioning to the AppSheet Core subscription that comes with Workspace SKUs.

Thanks for the info. I will need to turn it off when i'll migrate to Workspace.

How do we migrate to Workspace? We currently have Apps built that our internal users on workspace use and external users. I have not been able to find a way to migrate away from the subscribed users in appsheets that are using Google Workspace. The Apps were built before Google acquired.  I see we have Appsheets turned on in the Workspace dashboard. 

Top Labels in this Space