Pricing: Appsheet Enterprise and Workspace Business Starter

Hi Appsheet Community,

I've been exploring various topics about pricing, including the one mentioned https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/Announcements/Announcing-AppSheet-Core-included-in-more-Work.... Currently, I am using the Appsheet Core plan with 50 licenses, out of which 2 are designated as developer licenses, and the remaining 48 are allocated for regular users. These apps are primarily for internal use within my company.

Due to the need for more advanced features, I am considering upgrading to the Appsheet Enterprise plan and concurrently signing up for Workspace Business Starter.

My question:

For instance, if I subscribe to Workspace Business Starter with 50 licenses (which correlates to my default 50 licenses under the Appsheet Core plan), I intend to upgrade 2 of these 50 Workspace Starter licenses to the Appsheet Enterprise plan for app development purposes. Simultaneously, I plan to share these developed apps with users under the Appsheet Core plan (within the same Workspace Business Starter).

I'm wondering if my approach aligns with Appsheet's policies. Would I only need to upgrade 2 licenses or are all 50 licenses required to be under the Appsheet Enterprise plan?

I am eagerly looking forward to feedback from the Appsheet community regarding my scenario.

Thanks.

0 4 326
4 REPLIES 4

C2
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

I know that you cannot buy simply an app sheet enterprise license.

you need to buy all workspace enterprise license, and than you can enable some app sheet enterprise licence.

we have all workspace business license (not enterprise), and we cannot buy simply a app sheet enterprise license. I really donโ€™t understand this policy. We really donโ€™t need workspace enterprise 

Yes, I'm considering Workspace Business Starter due to its inclusion of the Appsheet Core Plan. I intend to upgrade two licenses within this package to Appsheet Enterprise for developers.

However, I'm uncertain about Appsheet's policies in my situation. Should I upgrade Appsheet Enterprise for just two licenses or for all licenses? Is this a reasonable approach?

at the moment no, you have to buy all workspace enterprise license and only after you can buy an appsheet enterprise licenses.

I don't understand and I don't agree to this policy because is really to much expensive.

I hope that in the short term they update these policies, we would also be interested in having standard workspace business accounts, but only 1 of Appsheet Enterprise. Unfortunately this is not possible at the moment.

If you're app is using enterprise level functions, then I believe your users for that app should also be enterprise level users. 

Top Labels in this Space