Pricing and appsheet feature questions

Hi guys,

Im asking for help here because I have waiting for the whole day and the appsheet sales team didn’t response yet.

I have some doubts about the pricing, maybe someone had or has the same doubts as me, but Im trying to know the experience of someone that already paid for the service.

I have 2 App’s. (inside the same account)

1 - For customers could reach atleast up to 300 (This is basic, just some details views and forms, and login require feature)

2 - For my team could reach atleast up to 20 (This one has SCAN features, has forms, differents rols and views permissions).

So here we go with the question:

¿Why people talks about to pay a plan monthly but also talks about licenses?

¿I need to pay for example for Customer app the starter plan but pay an extra amount for all the 300 customers?

¿Somebody knows if with the starter plan I can publish the app on Playstore/Appstore?

¿When you pay the plan, and deploy/publish the app, you can keep working behind (like developer environment) and deploy/publish the new version later? (¿It will avoid the user to use the app and ask for update?)

Thanks in advance.

Best.

Solved Solved
0 4 1,768
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

From your post, I’m guessing you are building Secure apps? You don’t pay per app, you pay per distinct user, from the list of users across all of your deployed apps. You can build and deploy as many apps as you want, you only pay once per user.

Yes, once you deploy, you start paying per user, there are no free users.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

There are 2 main plan types, “Public” and “Secure”.

1. Public

• $50 per month per app
  • Anyone can use the app without logging in.
  • USEREMAIL() and Security Filters are not available.
  • There is essentially zero data security.

2. Secure

• Various price points that you pay per user per month ($5,$10,$20)
  • Only the users you add can log in and use your app
  • USEREMAIL is available, as well as Securty Filter (if at least $10 plan)

This article contains all Secure plan details, as well as a link for more info on Public plans.

See above.

“White Labelling” is completely separate from your plan. Publishing to Android and iOS stores are also separate from each other. Publishing to Android Play Store is easy and cheap, publishing to iOS app store is difficult and more expensive.

Yes, you can continue editing your app when it is deployed. This includes completely messing it up and locking all of your users out of it or causing large losses of data changes. Only “Enterprise” level plans can utilize “stable” vs “latest” versioning.

Wow, will be expensive for my company app for example.

Sorry for keep asking Marc, but, what about my question I have 2 App’s on the same account, can I choose which one I want to pay for?

Last question:

Start building and testing apps with up to 10 users for free, using features from any plan. When you’re ready, sign up for a plan and deploy your apps to the rest of your team.

This appears on the pricing section, this mean in “development environment” I can invite 10 users and when I’m ready to deploy, I will lose these 10 users licenses and need to pay for them right?

Thanks for take your time to help me Marc, really apprecciate.

Best regards.

From your post, I’m guessing you are building Secure apps? You don’t pay per app, you pay per distinct user, from the list of users across all of your deployed apps. You can build and deploy as many apps as you want, you only pay once per user.

Yes, once you deploy, you start paying per user, there are no free users.

Thanks you so much, I know now which plan take, you did a better job than the sales team

Top Labels in this Space