Pricing plans and sales team response

I'm trying to get further information about the publisher pro plan , and enterprise plan . 

Appsheet sales team is not responding or contacting me after filling the form a few times , and raising a ticket.

Any suggestion how to get info and purchase the right plan ? 

And what are the differences between publisher pro and enterprise account ? 

0 4 158
4 REPLIES 4

As you may have found in searching this community's posts, you've encountered an unfortunately very common situation.

If you have a Workspace or GCP account, try going through billing support for those accounts--they reliably follow up and keep you apprised of status even though they also experience delays getting information from AppSheet Sales.

The answers to your questions about plans are likely addressed at AppSheet Pricing (scroll down to Need Public Apps? for a description of Publisher Pro) and Pricing FAQ - AppSheet Help.

That's weird , how can a company survive without sales department? 

Anyway,  I'm trying to see if there is a plan who might suit me ,maybe someone can help from their experience in the meantime .

I have an app on appsheet , which 2000 users wants to join . However , everyone should have their own data . And only some of the data is shared

From what I understand,  unless the users are willing to pay at least 10$ monthly and I am willing to give it all to appsheet , i need to look for another solution right? 

Cuase the publisher pro is not able to display different data to different users ? 

Am I correct ? 

@Tsach wrote:

From what I understand,  unless the users are willing to pay at least 10$ monthly and I am willing to give it all to appsheet , i need to look for another solution right? 

Cuase the publisher pro is not able to display different data to different users ? 

Am I correct ? 

Yes, if you have user specific data that you would like to restrict to only that or certain users, you would need per user / per month plans ($5 per user , per month or $10 per user per month) 

It is worth understanding AppSheet pricing model for per user/per month plans( starter and core)  here. It allows as many apps ( technically unlimited ) in per user plan. It is not a per app plan.

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1678778053846.png

Meaning if someone pays for 10 users per month ( $50 or $100 total), those 10 users can create/use/access even 10s of or more  AppSheet apps or just a single app .  There is no technical restriction on number of apps. So, in general the per user plan becomes viable if one wishes to use it for more number of apps , say in a company for many operations.

Just for single app, it may sound costly. But in some isolated cases, even single app may justify a price tag of $10 per user per month ,depending on how critical the app is for the business or if it is widely used.

If you have 2000 users, you could request for quote with  AppSheet sales team for an enterprise plan. 

Hope this gives some high level perspective. For more specific queries /understanding, please go through pricing page and discuss with AppSheet sales.

Yeah thanks for clarification. 

I love Appsheet , but I don't think my users will pay this amounts.  They are not appsheet users , and will not use other apps. 

And sales department is unreachable.  I'm wondering what will happen when I will need  support 🤔

Sadly need to look and learn another solution , unless some appsheet employee will pop up with a reasonable solution in  a timely manner  . 

Top Labels in this Space