Print report format'help'

#Help!
how to add an observation field in the bottom row following the previous table

• example: if you have an observation, it shows below

I’m using the formula:

<<Start:SELECT(Filtro Data BD[ID],AND([DataCriacao]>=ANY(SELECT(FILTRO_DATA[Data_Inicial],true)),[DataFinalCadastro]<=ANY(SELECT(FILTRO_DATA[Data_Final],true))))>><<TEXT([PACIENTE].[NOME])>>
I would like the [Observacao] to appear on the bottom line.

0 12 150
12 REPLIES 12

You only want a single bottom row for observation, underneath multiple rows in the Table? What record is the [observation] column in, the record that the Bot is triggering on, or the record within the START expression? If the latter, which record within the START expression?

My impression is that each row may have an optional observations column. When the column is not blank, it should be a separate line in the output. That’s my interpretation.

If Steve’s interpretation is correct…

START expression cannot span multiple rows, so your template would have to look like this:

Notice that it is a table inside of a table.

I would like that when the top column has observation it shows, this formula uses the select from another table it pulls the data from another table where the observation is also

“top column”?

If you can show a mock-up of your desired output PDF, that’d make this a whole lot easier.

I PUT THE FORM IF EVEN THEN

FOLLOW THE MODEL
RelatorioEmpresa.pdf (112.2 KB)

I DID THIS EXAMPLE IN PAINT

Ok, so Steve’s guess was correct, then you’ll have to set up your template like I already showed, with the table inside a table.

I WILL DO AS YOU SAID

<<Start:SELECT(Filtro Data BD Empresa[ID],AND([DataCriacao]>=ANY(SELECT(FILTRO_DATA[Data_Inicial],true)),[DataFinalCadastro]<=ANY(SELECT(FILTRO_DATA[Data_Final],true))))>>

Error 1 : ‘Envio do email empresa’ task ‘Email Empresa’ Attachment template. Found 1 unmatched ‘Start’. They are:

<< Start: SELECT (Filtro Data BD Empresa [ID], AND ([DataCriacao]> = ANY (SELECT (FILTRO_DATA [Data_Inicial], true)), [DataFinalCadastro] <= ANY (SELECT (FILTRO_DATA [Data_Final], true) ))) >>

<<END>>
not
<<[END]>>

THANK YOU SO MUCH IT’S GOOD NOW I WILL ADD THE OTHER COLUMNS
Marc_Dillon, STEVE

Top Labels in this Space