05.03.2019             11

min date value     ? 

how can i print min date value(12)?

<<if: min(table[date])>><<[value]>><<endif>>

I couldn't do it this way.

Solved Solved
0 4 154
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

<< (( ANY(SELECT(Table[value], AND([_THISROW-1].[ID]=[ID],[_THISROW-1].[Group] = [Group],[Date] = MAX(SELECT(Table[Date], AND([_THISROW-1].[ID] = [ID],[_THISROW-1].[Group] = [Group])))))) )/( ANY(SELECT(Table[value], AND([_THISROW-1].[ID]=[ID],[_THISROW-1].[Group] = [Group],[Date] = MIN(SELECT(Table[Date], AND([_THISROW-1].[ID] = [ID],[_THISROW-1].[Group] = [Group])))))) )-1)*100 >>

This is how I solved it. Thank you so much @WillowMobileSys @Suvrutt_Gurjar 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

The expression needs to identify the row with the Min Date and then retrieve the value from that row.  I would do this with a SELECT() expression like this:

ANY(SELECT(table[value], [date] = MIN(table[date]) ))

It sounds that you wish to print the value of the row with minimum date. In that case another option is to use MINROW() function. Something like 

<<START: LIST(MINROW("Table Name", "Date Column"))>>

Date: <<[Date]>>

Value: <<[Value]>>

<< END>>

https://support.google.com/appsheet/answer/10107414?hl=en

Actually, what I want to do is to calculate the increase amount using the value on the max date and the value on the minimum date. So;

To print the result (15-12)*100/12 to the report.

<< (( ANY(SELECT(Table[value], AND([_THISROW-1].[ID]=[ID],[_THISROW-1].[Group] = [Group],[Date] = MAX(SELECT(Table[Date], AND([_THISROW-1].[ID] = [ID],[_THISROW-1].[Group] = [Group])))))) )/( ANY(SELECT(Table[value], AND([_THISROW-1].[ID]=[ID],[_THISROW-1].[Group] = [Group],[Date] = MIN(SELECT(Table[Date], AND([_THISROW-1].[ID] = [ID],[_THISROW-1].[Group] = [Group])))))) )-1)*100 >>

This is how I solved it. Thank you so much @WillowMobileSys @Suvrutt_Gurjar 

Top Labels in this Space