Printing from Appsheet

I friends,

I've spent the last few weeks looking for a way to print tickets from appsheet, and I haven't found an answer. Does anyone know the possibility of this functionality, which is tested now in 2022?

@Joseph_Seddik @TeeSee1 

Solved Solved
0 3 1,329
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hola Juan,

You print from AppSheet by generating a pdf file, then either:

• Send it by email directly to the printer, this feature is now supported by all major brands.
  • From a browser, download the file, then print it.
  • Send it to yourself by email then print it. 

You can also print the current view in a browser through the browser's own print functionality. Otherwise, it is also possible to automatically print incoming file to a certain folder through some paid applications or your own scripting. 

The author of this community post:  CONCATENATE ON THERMAL PRINTING - Google Cloud Community  has managed to print from AppSheet to a thermal printer (I guess this be similar to your need). You might want to ask him about the setup he has.  

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hola Juan,

You print from AppSheet by generating a pdf file, then either:

• Send it by email directly to the printer, this feature is now supported by all major brands.
  • From a browser, download the file, then print it.
  • Send it to yourself by email then print it. 

You can also print the current view in a browser through the browser's own print functionality. Otherwise, it is also possible to automatically print incoming file to a certain folder through some paid applications or your own scripting. 

The author of this community post:  CONCATENATE ON THERMAL PRINTING - Google Cloud Community  has managed to print from AppSheet to a thermal printer (I guess this be similar to your need). You might want to ask him about the setup he has.  

@Hocappsheet Thank you!

Top Labels in this Space