Priority support

As a new Enterprise customer. I was looking forward to Priority Customer Support as stated in the pricing plan.  Anyone any idea what this means?  I added to an open ticket 3 hours ago and have had no response. The customer support rep as a status of 'Away'.  You would think that it would be picked up by someone else. Hope she is not away on 2 weeks holiday !!!

Martina_Hawkins_0-1658841272323.png

4 10 338
10 REPLIES 10

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Escalated.

thanks @Steve 

Martina_Hawkins_0-1658859489886.png

Hello Martina,

Can you please direct message me the email address you submitted the ticket with? I was unable to find a recent ticket by just using your name. An email address should help. Thanks!

Rob

Hi @Rob_Just , I sent you a DM yesterday as requested but the ticket has still not been looked at. I see Alena is now active again. Have you any update?

Martina_Hawkins_0-1658992815922.png

Hi @Rob_Just , another day gone by and no one even looking at ticket to try to resolve. Alena is still Active but is not looking at ticket, been active all day. Its now 5:20PM UK time.

Martina_Hawkins_0-1659025167409.png

Martina_Hawkins_1-1659025232279.png

The latest !!!  Tried to send another DM to @Rob_Just and got this. Still no reply from anyone.

Priority support or any support is a joke.  Paying a lot of money every month and don't even get a reply.

Martina_Hawkins_0-1659082138757.png

Martina, so you know, I have been escalating each of your replies internally. I'm very sorry for your experience.

Hi @Martina_Hawkins - thank you for flagging the private message limit error message. The issue should be resolved now.

Please comment here if you see this issue again. Thanks for your patience!

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

I have replied via DM and the ticket. We are looking into your issue now. I sincerely apologize for the delay. 

Top Labels in this Space