Problem Sync Action Profil User

good evening dear community

Following the deployment of my application this afternoon, I encountered a problem.

• Application deploy
  • Addition of a virtual column
  • Assignment of an action to this virtual column

On my creation account: The modification is Ok.

On the user’s account (I created a 2nd account for USEREMAIL tests, etc.). The column appears but the action has not assigned.

I do not understand.

Do I need another Synchro than the button or relaunch the application? The user has the latest version (Visible in About) and the virtual column has appeared.

my column 2 is a link generate and run directly

I performed a lot of testing, deployment off, on, deletion, recreating a virtual / Normal column … Without success

An idea ?

Solved Solved
0 4 164
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Does the Action include any behavior condition that may make it only show to certain users?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Does the Action include any behavior condition that may make it only show to certain users?

Hello to you,

@Marc_Dillon

No, I have nothing that could prevent the display of the action because everything is TRUE.

@1mnManager

However, I already have a virtual column with an assigned action which was done BEFORE the application was deployed so it works.

Then when in doubt, I created a Normal TYPE column (Non virtual), same problem.

Other Table BEFORE Deployed, It’s OK of the USER

The same situation with a “Generated” action does not pose a problem.

Indeed, you may be right, I have a blockage. When I put this function on, this is where its hangs.

SWITCH (USEREMAIL (),
legooo91@gmail.com”, “ALL_CHANGEMENTS”,
“READ ONLY”)

But that shouldn’t prevent the display of actions for USERS, or why the ones put before deployment aren’t a problem?

If I give FULL Access to my USER, it’s Ok. (But I don’t want him to be able to add or modify!)

EDIT: This is an edit action, so here is the reason!

Thank you once again the team.

I get lost a little sometimes and look for a long time

As far as I know this is not allowed as you cannot write directly to virtual columns

Top Labels in this Space