Problems with dates

Hi, I have an application created where I have a form and normally the date is assigned based on the day the requested data is entered, in the "initial value" I wrote:

TEXT(TODAY(), "DD/MM/YYYY")

Until a few days ago everything was correct, but now every time I make a data entry in the form the date comes out wrong, the month number and the day number are replaced, for example if today is 06/02/2024 (DD/MM/YYYYY) in the app appears 02/06/2024, this is very annoying because it seems that data is added months after the current date, I already checked and the date of my PC is correct and with the correct format too, could you help me with ideas on how to detect the problem?

aXius_0-1707241142511.pngaXius_1-1707241169407.png

Thanks for any help you could give me.

Solved Solved
0 2 87
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

this is a problem of locale. My advice, store your date as date format instead of text. Use the function text and format only for viewing data not for storing it

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

this is a problem of locale. My advice, store your date as date format instead of text. Use the function text and format only for viewing data not for storing it

Thank you!, I did as you indicated and from the tests I have done I have no more errors with the dates, again thanks for your help.

Top Labels in this Space