Problems with price type fields

Greetings community, I have a problem with the price columns in my apps, sometimes in some the price appears in my currency MXN = Mexico, example I have the price $3,574.50 and in the app field it appears as $3,574.50 when I save That record, I have some applications that work well for me and others that don't, appsheet support tells me to change my tables to my location and everything is in my language, both the tables and the application, the browser, etc. Can somebody help me? I think appsheet has problems recognizing the structure of my currency.

0 1 33
1 REPLY 1

Two different and separate points:

• To avoid misrepresentation of data, the locale/regional settings of your source sheet should be the same as is the table properties in your app's editor. It doesn't matter which, they just have to be the same.
  • Now, each user will see a currency format according to the locale/regional settings on his own device. This has nothing to do with the settings of the table/source sheet above; it is completely independent, and you have no way of controlling it. The user has to adjust to setting of his own device/browser to see the desired formatting.
Top Labels in this Space