Products with recipies

I have 4 sheets (Order, OrdreDetails, Production,Formulas). I would like to obtain the counted stock.
I have a product list. In the list there are some Main products and components to make the main product(according to recipe).
I would like to get real stock value. For example : when I place an order it takes me quantity on request and shows me the stock with decreased quantities. But when I choose the main product (where I need to build from the components) I would like to see also these components decreased form stock value.

Solved Solved
1 9 188
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Roman_Lojek
How can I offer a proper AppFormula or Expression without knowing anything about your table schema, column structure, column type etc.? Have you checked the pages I have referenced? Your sheet formula is quite simple: You lookup for the value of B2 cell from a table named FORMULAS_KOPIA within a range of A2:AD25 and return the exact match from column index of 12 (which is actually Column L) and do a match operation of multiplying this value with the value in C2 and then divide it by 100. You leave the value as blank if thereโ€™s no value matching (in this case an #N/A value).

IF(
	ISNOTBLANK(LOOKUP([_THISROW].[SearchColumnName],"FORMULAS_KOPIA","LookupColumnName","ReturnValueColumnName")),
	(LOOKUP([_THISROW].[SearchColumnName],"FORMULAS_KOPIA","LookupColumnName","ReturnValueColumnName")*[AnotherColumnNameToMultiply]) / 100,
	NUMBER("")
)

Your AppFormula is above and can you please tell me why you canโ€™t use it?

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Hello @Roman_Lojek

A good place to start when building an inventory system is References:

Once you establish a reference connection between tables, AppSheet will create Reverse Reference Lists of all associated orders for a specific product (for example).

From this list of [Related Orders], you can use a List Dereference to pull out the quantity from all those orders:

And if you wrap your list dereference formula in a SUM() formula, youโ€™ll get the total number of items used in all the related orders.

SUM([Related Orders][Quantity])

Thanks. That is what I need.
Roman

wt., 15 gru 2020, 16:19 uลผytkownik MultiTech_Visions via AppSheet Creator Community <appsheet@discoursemail.com> napisaล‚:

I have another question.
The solution with dereferenced - works
However I need to use also the spreadsheet formula like :iferror(vlookup(B2;FORMULAS_KOPIA!$A$2:$AD$25;12;0)*C2/100;"")
How to combine them with AppFormula?
Roman

Thank you Lenvent for your answer.
However I want to make calculations regarding the formulas written in another sheet.
May be I will try to explain.
I have a sheet like Formula with Formula code and quantity.
and 2nd sheet called Recipe
When I chose from Formula the product it shows me in the app the formula taken from the Recipe table.
What I need is to count the components quantities form Recipes regarding the quantity taken from Formula.
That is why I used the formula : iferror(vlookup(B2;FORMULAS_KOPIA!$A$2:$AD$25;12;0)*C2/100;"").
But I cannot use both formulas like app formula and spreadsheet formulas.

@Roman_Lojek
How can I offer a proper AppFormula or Expression without knowing anything about your table schema, column structure, column type etc.? Have you checked the pages I have referenced? Your sheet formula is quite simple: You lookup for the value of B2 cell from a table named FORMULAS_KOPIA within a range of A2:AD25 and return the exact match from column index of 12 (which is actually Column L) and do a match operation of multiplying this value with the value in C2 and then divide it by 100. You leave the value as blank if thereโ€™s no value matching (in this case an #N/A value).

IF(
	ISNOTBLANK(LOOKUP([_THISROW].[SearchColumnName],"FORMULAS_KOPIA","LookupColumnName","ReturnValueColumnName")),
	(LOOKUP([_THISROW].[SearchColumnName],"FORMULAS_KOPIA","LookupColumnName","ReturnValueColumnName")*[AnotherColumnNameToMultiply]) / 100,
	NUMBER("")
)

Your AppFormula is above and can you please tell me why you canโ€™t use it?

Yes Levent.
the table Formula:
in qty Column I place the required number.
And I want to calculate โ€œqtyโ€ form Formula_kopia by qty from โ€œFormulaโ€ table and devide by 100 so that it gives me the result in โ€œqty1โ€ of Formula" Table.
the searching table:
Formula_kopia:

Dear Levent
Thank u.
It is working now. I missed the column names.
Thanks
Roman

Youโ€™re welcome. Could you please mark my post as the solution (Post#7 to be exact)? Thnx.

Top Labels in this Space