Profile Comparison

Hi.. 

It is possible to create profile comparison vie in appsheet? (like the image below)

i've profil table contains antropometrics data (e.g. heigt, weight, hand length)

Thanks for your answer

IvanCruz_1-1674093012693.jpeg

IvanCruz_2-1674093045114.png

IvanCruz_3-1674093058924.jpeg

Solved Solved
0 7 305
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank You

Solved.

I make 2 filter and put it in one dashboard...

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

The below are just some ideas that you could explore.

The view types you have shown are not inherently available. So you may not get the results exactly as you have shown and exactly all the things as you have shown. But you could use some combination of features to achieve somewhat similar what you are looking for with AppSheet.

The below example shows use of Interactive dashboard on two identical tables with same data. Each table's card and detail view is included in the dashboard so that user can select any one item from each table to compare. The interactive dashboard allows the detail view to be shown for the selected card in the card or summary view. Instead of card view, one could have table views with just names of the items to compare and so on.

Note : The attached GIF size is very big, so I may delete it after some time so as not to load the community post with big files.

Comparison.gif

This is great! are product 1 and product 2 different tables? Is there a way to compare entries from the same table?

Thank You

Solved.

I make 2 filter and put it in one dashboard...

Can you elaborate please?

In case it's helpful: Dashboard view type - AppSheet Help

Now bring QuickChart.io into the mix!

Top Labels in this Space