Promotional Code, when expires, what will happend?

Hello guys, I am using this promotional code APPS4CV19.

Since there are a lot of apps running with it, what will happen after it expires?

Does google has plans to extend the duration maybe?

Are we going to be able to at least, edit/maintain, the apps that are running?

Thanks!

4 7 1,187
7 REPLIES 7

Once the code expires, you will be expected to pay the normal price for whatever plan your apps qualify for.  You will likely receive warnings initially but eventually the apps could be made non-runnable.  You should still be able edit and maintain the apps but, if have been disabled by AppSheet, none of the users would be able to run the apps.

That is all in theory.  AppSheet does tend to try to work with App Creators.  I would advise to reach out to AppSheet Sales team to see if they can be of any assistance with your circumstances

Hello!
Yeah I sent a ticket to AppSheet support and Im waiting them to answer me atm.

Lets see what they will say about it, hoping for good news haha

Sure we are not alone and I really hope we are not.

But we are in a dubious situation now since the code is going to expire soon haha

I think we should note that the Covid-19 promo code was to make covid-related apps.
If we think we still need our covid-related apps for more time, we could write to appsheet-cv19@google.com about it

Make sense, but lets say if they disable and does not make maintainable the running Covids apps? 😕

The thing is this:
If you have a covid-related app and AppSheet doesn't think it's still needed to support those for free...

@WillowMobileSys wrote:

you will be expected to pay the normal price for whatever plan your apps qualify for

Top Labels in this Space