Publish multi-user app?

Hello friends, I have a great query that has to do with when an app is finished developing, I hope you answer me. I was developing an app to manage the expenses and income of my mom's business. The application manages user profiles and everything works perfectly now. My question is, if I would like to publish it on the PlayStore so that other people can download it and start using it to manage their business. How is it with the database issue? In other words, I mean that a database should be created for each user (company) that downloads the application or will all users see the data of the others???, since it is a single database used the application (Excel file that is in my DRIVE) but how is it when several people use the same app? If it were a web application, I would create only one copy of the project along with the database on a server for each client/company that buys it from me, even if it were a mobile app, but what I want is to make it free and publish it to the PlayStore so that anyone can use it, but what about the database issue??? Would everyone use the same database? Since the application works with a database (the Excel file that is in my DRIVE) or how could it be done so that each user who downloads the app saves their information in a different copy of the database saved in their Google Drive of each user, so that in this way they do not fill in records in my Excel, but in a copy that is created on their own drive. I hope you understand me, thank you.

0 1 62
1 REPLY 1

Account and billing: The Essentials - AppSheet Help
How to choose a subscription plan - AppSheet Help
Share: The Essentials - AppSheet Help

In general, AppSheet is not well suited for your scenario. You would need to know each person that wants to use your app and make their own copy or manage a multi-company app where each user has access to their specific company and you pay for each user, obviously

In other words, you make money with AppSheet by having clients that pay you for the apps you make them, not by selling one app a hundred times via the Stores, unless they pay for an app that doesn't have any sensitive data

Top Labels in this Space