Publisher Pro subscription

So I understand that using the publisher Pro subscription, you are now allowed to have user sign in.

My question is this,  how does someone access an app that has been deployed with publisher pro account, but is not white labeled to play store, or Apple app store.  

0 3 422
3 REPLIES 3

@Mjones4r wrote:

So I understand that using the publisher Pro subscription, you are now allowed to have user sign in.

Where did you hear that?

This is straight from the AppSheet Pricing page:

Publicly accessible applications that don't contain sensitive data and don't require user sign-in can be created with an AppSheet Publisher Pro subscription. These apps include the feature sets of the AppSheet Core Plan, but do not include user sign-in options or the use of security filters. Publisher Pro apps can be used by an unlimited number of users for $50/mo/app.

My apologies for the typo,  it was supposed to say ( NOT allowed to have user sign in )

My only question in this is,  if the app is not white labeled, and not uploaded to the play store or the apple app store,   how is someone able to find, and access the app.  

Or is it that with the publisher pro plan, you are required to upload it to play store or apple app store for someone to access?

how is someone able to find, and access the app.  

Or is it that with the publisher pro plan, you are required to upload it to play store or apple app store for someone to access?

Finding the app is up to your marketing strategy (that's true even for the stores)

After that they just need the AppSheet link to the app.  They can get that from you or you could use a website to provide the link.  Inside the app you can also provide the ability for it to be shared out so users can pass it on to other users.

To get the initial links, when in the App Editor click the share button and then choose the "Copy sharing links" button to get a list of URL's to be used for sharing.  See image below.

Screen Shot 2022-01-27 at 6.19.46 PM.png

Top Labels in this Space