Push notification starter plan

Hi everyone,  If my app is at starter plan

I am the app's admin and I have 4 users

can I be at the starter plan ($5) while all other users still at free prototype as they are still training the app.

also can all of us get push notification ... or all must be at starter plan

Thanks 

Solved Solved
0 4 145
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The App Owner can share the app with any number of users provided that App Owner has required number of user license. The Starter Plan is $5 USD / user / month. So if you want to share the App with 4 users then you need 4 user license or 5 if you need to use the app yourselves as a user. The users can be in free plan and do not need separate license. (Require user signin must be enabled in the app.)

Regarding Push Notification, its available in starter plan. You have to deploy the app or else only the app owner will get the notification.

jyothis_m_0-1694064612711.png

PRICING DETAILS

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

The App Owner can share the app with any number of users provided that App Owner has required number of user license. The Starter Plan is $5 USD / user / month. So if you want to share the App with 4 users then you need 4 user license or 5 if you need to use the app yourselves as a user. The users can be in free plan and do not need separate license. (Require user signin must be enabled in the app.)

Regarding Push Notification, its available in starter plan. You have to deploy the app or else only the app owner will get the notification.

jyothis_m_0-1694064612711.png

PRICING DETAILS

@jyothis_m Consegue me confirmar se a notificação Push funciona para o plano gratuito?

Aguardo resposta! Abç.

No the Push Notification in free plan will only be sent to the app owner, not the users. You need a paid plan for sending notification to users

@jyothis_m  Thank you 

Top Labels in this Space