AppSheet Q&A
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have questions about using AppSheet? Need help with your app? This is where you can ask questions and find answers from a global community of your peers, app creators, and platform experts. Reference help documentation here.

Forum Posts

Signature

Hi Everyone.I have a question, I Have Order Table with Signature Box, In this Table you can choose Receivers N...

• 0 Likes
  • 19 Replies
Solved!
User Filtering

Hello, I have a chart that I would like to make evolve according to the selected user.In fact, each user enter...

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies
Related show if

Hello,I have one of these.I would like only "Egyébs related" and "Beérk. related" to be visible in this "Egyéb...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Issue with Webhook Task Execution

Hi AppSheet Community,Recently, I have been experiencing instability when creating a webhook in the tasks sect...

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies
Photos

Dear community:I will appreciate your help with this case. I have a table containing 30 photo fields: Photo1, ...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies
CONSUMING A API

Helllo, I am trying to GET some information from a external api, using webhook. But get no response.My api has...

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies
[_input] Issue

In a bot I tried to assign a decimal value to an [_input] (Decimal type) Sum(select(Timesheets[hours], in([col...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies