Query Regarding SUM()

Please explain how to Sum โ€œTotal Payableโ€ Selected Field as per image provided.

0 6 298
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @tsg_despatch,

Would that not be something like;

Sum(
Select(
PAYMENT DUE REPORT[Total Payable],
[Checkbox column],TRUE
))

@Chris_Jeal This is not working, My purpose to total the Checked DC No field & Total โ€œTotal Payableโ€ Field and store the Total in another table

If you want to see the sum of those four selected records in that view, Iโ€™m afraid thatโ€™s not possible at this moment.

@Aleksi I donโ€™t want to see the Total Amount, However I want to make workflow and send an email to our vendor regarding total payment made to him with mention of โ€œDC Noโ€. Refer to screenshot.

You said this:

Having previously said this:

โ€œSum Total Payableโ€ and โ€œTotal Amountโ€ certainly seem to be the same thing to me.

Your screenshot shows nothing of a workflow, an email, or โ€œmention of โ€˜DC Noโ€™.โ€ This is the first youโ€™ve mentioned it.

Because @Chris_Jeal addressed the question you asked rather than the one you apparently want answered.

You didnโ€™t say that. In fact, this is even different than what you told @Aleksi.

Please restate your question and include all of your requirements so that we donโ€™t waste our time.

@Aleksi In simple words, I want to total checked fields and sane the total in another table.

Top Labels in this Space