Query regarding Automation for Sending an Email

Hi all, I'm creating an app that is intended to be used within a company and thus is not meant to be deployed.

In this app, I have created an automation in which if a form is filled, an email is sent.

As the app is not deployed, this email is sent to the app creator, which is what I want.

This automation works as I intended except that in the email there is an automated preheader as follows:

[App version 1.000368 is not deployed. All emails are therefore being sent to the app creator. This email should have gone To 'insert email' CC'ed to '' and BCC'ed to '']

Please note that this automated preheader showed up when I specified the email of the creator of the app, and even when I do not specify any email.

I don't want this statement to be seen in the email and I've tried to remove this preheader in various ways but still have not found a solution.

If anyone could help me out with this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Solved Solved
0 4 131
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You have to deploy to remove that message.

intended to be used within a company and thus is not meant to be deployed.

Seems you are misunderstanding what deployment is. Deployment has nothing to do with private vs public apps. You deploy when your app is done being built and ready to be used for normal operations.

Deploy: The Essentials - AppSheet Help

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Ich kann diesen Preheader auch nur im E-Mail_Progamm, bei einer Weiterleitung der E-Mail entfernen. 

You have to deploy to remove that message.

intended to be used within a company and thus is not meant to be deployed.

Seems you are misunderstanding what deployment is. Deployment has nothing to do with private vs public apps. You deploy when your app is done being built and ready to be used for normal operations.

Deploy: The Essentials - AppSheet Help

Hi, I did misunderstand what deployement meant and was under the impression that it meant that the app would become a white label app. The video which you have linked here was very helpful.

Thank you!

Even if its just an internal company app, you still want to Deploy it (which will get rid of that message).  Are there reasons you think you shouldn't Deploy?

Top Labels in this Space