Question Related to Application Branding

Hi,

Good morning/afternoon/evening.

I would like to check, is there any way to remove Appsheet logo or watermark after the creation of application ?

I try after the creation, the appsheet logo is appear. The purpose of my project is to help avoid the logo to be appeared to my user. I need to brand this app to my own company logo.

Appreciate and looking forward your favourable response.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Ricky Ho

Solved Solved
0 11 459
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

The splash screen shown when the app is launched features the AppSheet logo. This does not appear in a branded app when distributed as a standalone native app.

View solution in original post

As far as I know, there's no way to get rid of it. Unless you don't need the user to sign in. 

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Hi dbaum,

Thank you for the response.

May you confirm that the appsheet logo can be removed after the app creation ?

Best Regards,

YK

The splash screen shown when the app is launched features the AppSheet logo. This does not appear in a branded app when distributed as a standalone native app.

HI @dbaum , Good evening. 

I have gone through these steps. The app has been branded it and downloaded as a standalone native application. However, the logo also came up on the login page. Attached screenshot below:

How can I totally white label the app?  Best Regards, YK

rickyho282828_1-1687860612885.png

On the third-party authentication screens (such as with Google Drive), the user will see that AppSheet is asking for permission to access their user information. Similarly, the first time the app needs to take actions that require permission such as accessing the current location or the camera, users will see that appsheet.com is requesting this access. This also occurs in a branded app.

This is an external page. The login will be made in Google, but the app itself won't have any brand in it. Is it a problem to have the logo in the sign in?

Hi @peterson , thank you and appreciate for your response.

Yes, there is an issue here. Is there any possibility to remove the appsheet logo in the sign in page?  I don't mind it appear as just only Google logo. 

As far as I know, there's no way to get rid of it. Unless you don't need the user to sign in. 

Thank you for your response @peterson 

hola una manera de subir tu propio logo en vista que los que propone appheet no se puede eliminar es crear el archivo en formato svg para subirlo appsheet permite cargarlo desde el pc pero en muchas ocasiones se pierde la ruta y genera una imagen con error lo que seria mas facil es el archivo svg este alojado en un hosting de imagenes o algo asi 

luego copias la ruta url del archivo y la copias en la parte de subir logos personalizado

Top Labels in this Space