Question regarding the documentation of PDF templates

Hi community, Please can you advise me on the documentation because I'm not sure that I understand it correctly. I am trying to format a column value on my PDF template depending on the value, I want to make it Green if the [Status] is approved. I am trying to format a column value on my PDF template depending on the value, I want to make it Red if the [Status] is pending. Below I have included the text from the documentation but I am unsure about how the system will know what colour to make the text. Can anybody advise? https://support.google.com/appsheet/answer/11568425?hl=en Conditionally format a field using If expressions You can use an <> expression to conditionally format a field. For example, you can display a column's value as normal text if its value is small, or in bold text if its value is large: <<>> Amount: <<[Amt]>> <> <<>= 100)>> Amount: <<[Amt]>> <> As another example, you can display a field value in red text if it is a negative value or in green text if it is positive: <<>> Amount: <<[Amt]>> <> <<>= 0)>> Amount: <<[Amt]>> <>

Solved Solved
1 1 93
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Please write the relevant statements in the template in respective colors

<<IFS([Amt]<0,  "Amount: ") >>  <<IFS([Amt]<0,  [Amt]) >>

<<IFS([Amt]>=0,  "Amount: ") >>  <<IFS([Amt]>=0,  [Amt]) >>

I learned this tip from @Aleksi 's post a few years ago.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Please write the relevant statements in the template in respective colors

<<IFS([Amt]<0,  "Amount: ") >>  <<IFS([Amt]<0,  [Amt]) >>

<<IFS([Amt]>=0,  "Amount: ") >>  <<IFS([Amt]>=0,  [Amt]) >>

I learned this tip from @Aleksi 's post a few years ago.

Top Labels in this Space