Questions on the Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program

I've just started the Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program and have a few questions of anyone who has gone through the process.  

I understand AppSheet is included in the Google Cloud offering but I don't see it referenced anywhere in the Partner Advantage Program Guide or Training Overview.  Assuming I start with the SELL path, I'm needing the sales & tech credentials but am currently unable to access the training modules due to a platform change so I'm unable to run through the modules to see if more info is available on the process.

During the portal registration, the system requires me to select a Distributor.  I see the portal has a multitude of capabilities to register deals, place orders etc. but it sounds like when you select a Distribution all orders, deal registrations etc should go through the distributor? Is this correct? Or do we have the option to work with Google directly? 

Any help understanding the process and any learnings would be greatly appreciated as I've spent hours already pouring over all of the info.

A million thanks!

1 1 904
1 REPLY 1

I just think that @Koichi_Tsuji could help

Top Labels in this Space