Quick edit has been enabled but not working in dashboard view recently

Hi Everyone, 

Recently my app's quick edit icon is gone. Before it is good, now the issue last 2-3 days....

My app has a dashboard with four views. Left most is the date. Others are corresponding data of the selected date. Usually, when a date is chosen, we use quick edit to input data in the dashboard view.

I have checked the quick edit on each table view is enabled.

Anyone can suggest what else I can check for?

Thanks

Jim

Quick edit function is available if only that viewQuick edit function is available if only that viewQuick edit has been enabledQuick edit has been enabled 

Dashboard contains four views, when the date column is selected, other three changed with interactive mode enabledDashboard contains four views, when the date column is selected, other three changed with interactive mode enabled

0 7 706
7 REPLIES 7

Hello there @Jim_Ho 

Did you check that you have added all the relevant columns as quick edit-able columns? it's not enough just to check that button, you have to select the quick edit columns as well I believe.

Hello everyone,

we are encountering the same issue as described by @Jim_Ho.

Since a few days the "quick edit" Button in in all our dashboard views in several Apps are no longer showing up. Till last week everything worked fine, we didn't change anything on our side.

This must has something to do with a recent release, @lizlynch please follow up on this.

Screenshot: bigger black square is showing how it worked till last week, with the "quick edit" button available. Inside the blue square you can see that the "quick edit" button is suddenly missing.

Screenshot 2023-05-24 11.01.29.png

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the ping! I checked with the team and a fix for this is in progress and should be released soon. Apologies for the inconvenience!

I have a similar problem with the quick edit buttons and the rows selection button, these does not appear the first time I enter a view, I have to go back and re-enter the view in order that the buttons appeared, what can I do?

Thanks Arjen and lizlynch, my app is normal again.

Hope everyone will  be normal very soon.

Everything is working fine again with all our apps as well.

@lizlynch thanks for the response and the quick fix!

I'll pass the thanks on to the dev team!

Top Labels in this Space