Quote Inventory Management

Hi,

I have an quotation app for my products were in I also want to track inventory of my products so I have created a virtual column “Current Stock” in my product table where I have added the below formula :

" SUM([Related Curtain Measurements][Qty])-SUM([Related Customised Combo Roman Blinds By Item Name for fabric 1][Fabric consumption for fabric 1])- SUM([Related Customised Combo Roman Blinds By Item Name for fabric 2][Fabric consumption for fabric 2])-SUM([Related Customised Combo Roman Blinds By Item Name for fabric 3][Fabric consumption for fabric 3])-SUM([Related Fabric RPs][Qty]) + [Stock Available]"

The expression is working fine and the inventory is getting deducted but I want the inventory to be reduced only if the Quote status changes to “Approved” and if the status does not change to approved than the quantity shouldn’t get reduced,this there a way that this can be achieved.

0 1 86
1 REPLY 1

In general, you should be able to do the needful by using IF() or IFS() with the [Status] column as a condition to check.

If you still wish further discussion, you may wish to give more details of what table the [Status] column is and which part of subtraction you do not wish to take place or to take place based on [Status]

Top Labels in this Space