RECOGNIZE Hours

I have a request from a client to do an inventory of many pieces, for this, I did an app with the form to fill for each part number.

The problem is that the client is obviously monitoring the progress and the users that fill out the form sometimes take too long to capture and pass the next item. That's why I included in the form a Virtual Column type Show that appears last time that they filled the form:

daniel_sanchez_0-1672261632405.png

If the user takes 4 or 8 Minutes between no problem but sometimes they take 20 o 30 Minutes and I need that he sees that we are monitoring him.

daniel_sanchez_1-1672261911808.png

So the column that shows the minutes between forms is called "Tempo Entre Partidas" and I want an add another column that shows if the range of time is acceptable or not.

use the next formula but always show "Long Take Time".. I don't know Because it does not work.

daniel_sanchez_2-1672262008784.png

Thank you

Solved Solved
0 1 82
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It looks like your expression is comparing a time ([Hora Ultimo Registro]) to what you intend to be a duration (00:00:10). Likely you want to compare the user's duration, which you should be able to calculate just as you did for the Show type column.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

It looks like your expression is comparing a time ([Hora Ultimo Registro]) to what you intend to be a duration (00:00:10). Likely you want to compare the user's duration, which you should be able to calculate just as you did for the Show type column.

Top Labels in this Space