REPORT TO SHOW A SET OF DATA FROM COLLUMNS, SINCE A CONDITION IS FULFILLED

I try generate a report to show data from rows where the collumn DATE "3. Data da vistoria" was equal to 03/05/2022. In short, i need just some collum's data from this rows. I want to show data in one table. I need a help with it.

At expression below, i got only one column that i want. Data result is separated for an space and displayed in sequence.

<<SUBSTITUTE(SELECT(Preliminar2[Nรบmero do sinistro], ([3. Data da vistoria]=โ€03/05/2022โ€), TRUE),โ€,โ€,โ€ โ€œ)>>

I need a help to building this solution.

Are there some way to generate a report with only rows was changed along a day?

Solved Solved
0 11 197
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you..

Speaking about rows:

In order to generate multiple records in your template, so that each records is displayed in a new template table row, you should use the template's START expressions. Please read the guides below:

Template Start Expressions | AppSheet Help Center 

Using Start expressions in templates | AppSheet Help Center 

Speaking about columns: 

In the template there's no way to add or remove table columns in the template. If you really want to do it like in your photo, since you have three columns, you can create six different tables inside your template, to accommodate for the six possible combinations of what columns have been updated, the display of each table is controlled by the relevant Template IF() Expression.

You can also simply have your template with the three columns, but put a value only in the updated columns. This can be done in two ways:

1. Using Before and After values.
  2. Using a Change type column.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

@neemias wrote:

i got only one column that i want.

What's wrong with the columns you do NOT want? Are you referring to rows or columns? Please explain your question further with screenshots.

I want to show specific columns of the rows changed or recorded in the last day. With my code i can show only one column.

I'm not able to understand. Please explain with examples and screenshots.

Right now!

let's suppose I have a table called table-1 containing 3 columns. What I want is a daily report with the records modified that day. Two records (rows) were changed in the database, that is, someone filled in the three fields (columns) of these two records with some information. So, my daily report must contain these two records that were changed today, that is, the information of two or more fields (columns) changed. Quero gerar um relatรณrio com uma tabela mostrando cada registro (linha) modificada com seus campos (colunas).

I want to generate a report with a table showing each record (row) modified with its fields (columns). Sorry, i write in portuguese the last phrase.

neemias_0-1652062443973.png

I want a report like that...

Tomorrow i want one report with only information recorded tomorrow...

Thank you..

Speaking about rows:

In order to generate multiple records in your template, so that each records is displayed in a new template table row, you should use the template's START expressions. Please read the guides below:

Template Start Expressions | AppSheet Help Center 

Using Start expressions in templates | AppSheet Help Center 

Speaking about columns: 

In the template there's no way to add or remove table columns in the template. If you really want to do it like in your photo, since you have three columns, you can create six different tables inside your template, to accommodate for the six possible combinations of what columns have been updated, the display of each table is controlled by the relevant Template IF() Expression.

You can also simply have your template with the three columns, but put a value only in the updated columns. This can be done in two ways:

1. Using Before and After values.
  2. Using a Change type column.

Ok. I did it, but i have one problem to set a report of several table contents. Look that in my template:

RELATร“RIO DIรRIO

<<Start:SELECT(Preliminar2[Nรบmero do sinistro],([3. Data da vistoria]=TODAY()),true)>>

Laudos Preliminares

Nome do segurado: <<[Nome do segurado]>>

Nรบmero do sinistro: <<[Nรบmero do sinistro]>>

Tipo de laudo: <<[2. Tipo de laudo]>>

Nome do perito: <<[Perito]>><<End>>

<<Start:SELECT(Preliminar[Nรบmero do sinistro],([Data]=TODAY()),true)>>

Relatรณrios Fotogrรกficos Preliminares

Tipo de laudo: <<[Tipo de laudo]>>

<<Start:SELECT(Final2[Nรบmero do sinistro],([3. Data da vistoria]=TODAY()),true)>>

Laudos Finais

Nรบmero da Proposta: <<[Proposta]>>

Nรบmero da Apรณlice: <<[Apรณlice]>>

Tipo de laudo: <<[2. Tipo de laudo]>>

<<Start:SELECT(Final[Nรบmero do sinistro],([Data]=TODAY()),true)>>

Relatรณrios Fotogrรกficos Finais

Tipo de laudo: <<[Tipo de laudo]>>

The actual problem is that the key of that columns are "_RowNumber" and when i tried create a new column as a virtual column to be the key of table i have an error message. If i set a formula, its invalid. I have one key type List in all that tables, but i am having dificulties to set my Refs in that tables. Are that Refs needs to be an unique value? How to set the key and Refs to generate a report with content of all that tables?

You should simply add a new normal (not virtual) column to your table, set it as Key, type Text and put UNIQUEID() in it's initial value (not App formula).

Thanks for all, Joseph!

The issue was solved! You are the best!

Top Labels in this Space