REST API invoke request failed - The ApplicationAccessKey in the HTTP header did not match

I found an app online that has an approve/reject automation I'd like to leverage for another app I'm using. I copied the app and modified the HTML code in the tried testing it out but I'm getting an error REST API invoke request failed - Row having key [value] not found.

The automation process is basically, when a new submission is created, send an email to the assigned approver.

The email body is an HTML that contains the accept and reject buttons:

<b>Request for <<[Name]>></b>
<<[Description]>>
<form enctype="application/json" method="post" action="https://api.appsheet.com/api/v2/apps/ID taken from browser link/tables/keygap/Action?applicationAccessKey=key taken from Manage>Integrations class="inline"> <input type="hidden" name="Action" value="Approve Request">
<input type="hidden" name="Properties[Locale]" value="en-US"><input type="hidden" name="Properties[Timezone]" value="Pacific Standard Time"><input type="hidden" name="Rows[0][emailkey]" value="<<[emailkey]>>"><input type="submit" style="padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; background-color: #44C417; color: white; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px black; border: 0px; border-radius: 3px; font-weight: bold;" value="๐Ÿ–’ Approve!"></button></form><form enctype="application/json" method="post" action="https://api.appsheet.com/api/v2/apps/ID taken from browser link/tables/keygap/Action?applicationAccessKey=key taken from Manage>Integrations" class="inline"> <input type="hidden" name="Action" value="Reject Request">
<input type="hidden" name="Properties[Locale]" value="en-US"><input type="hidden" name="Properties[Timezone]" value="Pacific Standard Time"><input type="hidden" name="Rows[0][emailkey]" value="<<[emailkey]>>"><input type="submit" style="padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; background-color: #E51616; color: white; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px black; border: 0px; border-radius: 3px; font-weight: bold;" value="๐Ÿ–“ Reject"></button>
</form>

this is what it creates:

approve reject appsheet.JPG

I will send the submission to myself, click approve and another screen will pop up saying REST API invoke request failed - The ApplicationAccessKey in the HTTP header did not match. What could I be missing?

0 1 382
1 REPLY 1

Were you able to resolve this problem?

Top Labels in this Space