Receive notifications and approve requests

Hello everyone in the group. I have a data structure (as shown) explained as follows:
1. Business buyer (Table BUYER) has a list of components that need to find a supplier (Table PRODUCT)
2. The supplier business (Table SUPPLIER) selects the buyer business's component list to provide (Table PRODUCT DETAIL)
How does the buyer business in the BUYER table receive notification and approval to "Agree" or "reject" when a SUPPLIER chooses a component of a BUYER in the PRODUCT table to supply? Thanks to the members in the group for guidance on the above solution. Thank you

2023-10-16 150420.png

Solved Solved
0 2 111
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Hi @nghilttran 

You would use the References between the tables ๐Ÿ™‚

I would suggest to build a bot this way: "When adding an item in PRODUCT_DETAIL, send a notification to [ma_buyer]"

The notification would be an email with an access to the app on a detail view type with choice "approve" or "reject".

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Hi @nghilttran 

You would use the References between the tables ๐Ÿ™‚

I would suggest to build a bot this way: "When adding an item in PRODUCT_DETAIL, send a notification to [ma_buyer]"

The notification would be an email with an access to the app on a detail view type with choice "approve" or "reject".

Thanks you very much

Top Labels in this Space