Recipe Production app setup feature

I have a recipe production app,

Here is the link to the app: https://www.appsheet.com/start/e5a5830e-0614-442a-96c9-340f4e9f710c  

I have a recipe production app with three views: Raw Materials, Production Recipe, and Productions. The Raw Materials and Production Recipe views are slices from the Materials table, filtered based on the Material type (either 'Raw Materials' or 'Sub Recipe'). The Production Recipe view displays the recipe for each item that needs to be produced. Each Production Recipe may have multiple child raw materials or sub-recipes. In the Production Recipe table, there is a 'forProduction?' column that indicates whether the recipe needs to be produced manually ('yes') or will be produced automatically when the raw materials become available ('no'). The Production Yield column indicates the quantity of each recipe.

To modify the child tables of ingredients, I suggest adding a new grandchild table that registers all ingredients marked as 'yes/true' or raw materials. Then, iterate through the child tables to update any ingredients marked as 'no/false.' If any ingredient in a recipe is marked as 'no/false,' all ingredients in that recipe should be updated as 'no/false.' This process should be repeated for any subsequent recipe that has an ingredient marked as 'no/false,' until only ingredients marked as 'yes/true' or raw materials remain. It's important to note that when searching for a recipe's ingredients, some may be marked as 'yes/true' while others are marked as 'no/false,' and so the same process should be repeated until only raw materials or 'yes/true' ingredients are registered.

So what I want to achieve this is if I want know If I get the order (for production? yes ) recipe , I click the Production button in Recipe detail view and add the qty and save it.

During the time of saving in production and production detail I only want to save Raw material used instead of viewing the recipe details that are copied from recipe details.

If the recipe detail has raw material it is okay, otherwise I won't to find the raw material and find the equivalent qty

In the setup I have three views

1. Raw Materials(Slice from Materials type equal to "Raw Materials")

2. Production Recipe(Slice from Materials type equal to "Sub Recipe")

3. Productions

I put slice conditions based on type in the first two views from the same table (Raw Materials and Sub Recipe).

In Production, the Recipe table contains the recipe that needs to produce.

One Production Recipe has multiple raw materials and sub-recipes as a child.

In the table I want to explain few column 

1. for production? if this is yes, this will be created manually when that is ordered.

if it is no means that  will be produced when eh raw material of that product is available that will be produced for the use of recipe production

For ex:

1kg CARAMELIZED ONIONS KG(forProduction? is yes) produced from 1.3 kg JULINNED ONION KG(for production? is no))

1kg JULINNED ONION KG(forProduction? is no) produced from 1.25 PEELED ONION KG(forProduction? is no)

1kg PEELED ONION KG(forProduction? is no) produced from 1.25 kg onion(Ra Materail).

2.production Yield(Qty of Recipe)

So What I want in Production table for this example

Production table

1. one Row of Recipe that I copied from Production Rcipe

Production Details table

2. I want to store the Raw material that need for that recipe 

a. Onion 10kg

b.Oil 2lit

Thanks in Advance.

@Steve @dbaum @Aurelien @Marc_Dillon @Suvrutt_Gurjar @Fabian_Weller @MultiTech 

0 2 174
2 REPLIES 2

ok?

@Marc_Dillon How to setup this in the Production side and how to get the final raw material and equivalent qty

Top Labels in this Space