Reduce paper consume

Hello to everyone,

I produced a report containing a ref table. This “ref table” is made up of 2 colums and contains several rows and when I produce the PDF report it occupies more than one page: my question is “how can I continue the table in a second table near the fisrt one?” or someone can suggest how to put all rows in a single pdf page?

thanks so much

0 8 442
8 REPLIES 8

@Andrea_Maserati, unfortunately, this is not possible. I had a similar case and I tried to create two side by tables by putting two START expressions (like below) but it is not currently supported.

> <<Start: TOP(ORDERBY( SELECT(Keylog [Property ID],TRUE), [Sort Key],FALSE),30)>>
> 
> <<Start:TOP(ORDERBY( FILTER("Keylog", NOT(IN([Property ID],TOP(ORDERBY( SELECT(Keylog [Property ID],TRUE), [Sort Key],TRUE),30)))), FALSE), 60)>>

If you can create another table with 4 or 6 columns (as many as will fit on the page) using sheet formulas, then you can print that sheet as PDF.

Do you want to use two tables side by side?

@Bellave_Jayaram there is a workaround You can do this with nested tables. Not a nice solution, but doable.

Result is like…

Thanks. This could work (and one can hide the outer table border so it looks like two separate tables).

@Bellave_Jayaram You can do that like this…

Thank you very much: that was an oppurtuny I was considering…

You’re welcome

Top Labels in this Space