Reference data disappears from main form after update

hi, i have a table with some reference child forms in it. when i add the child form from the parent form the data comes in the form view and detail view. but after refresh the data disappears from the form view. when i check the source then the data is in the table it is just not showing. attaching pictures of before and after update.

3X_3_e_3e7ae4ab067fd6e419087ccf43bbec3497ad76a0.png
thank you

Solved Solved
0 6 363
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Make these columns editable:

If you donโ€™t want users to modify the values, set Editable? to the expression, FALSE.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Do you have any security filters and/or slices that might affect the rows available to the view?

No Steve, no slices or security filter. The funny thing is that some tables this works fine but for some reason not in these tables. They are actually 2 reference tables and both donโ€™t show it

Please post a screenshot of configuration screen for the PD Sample Report column that includes at least the Type Details section. Please also post a screenshot of the entire App formula expression for that column.

hi,
this is my reference table / child form PD sample report

this is the column detail for PD Number which is the reference to the main parent form

this is the detail of the reference column in the main parent form.

thank you

Make these columns editable:

If you donโ€™t want users to modify the values, set Editable? to the expression, FALSE.

thank you steve

Top Labels in this Space